I can’t emphasise more on how important to read all the TOGs if possible, nevertheless these are the topics I have read and you should too.
Medical Disease In Pregnancy:
- Asthma in Pregnancy- 2013
- Thrombocytopenia in Pregnancy
- SSD & Alpha Thalassaemia in Pregnancy-2013
- Skin Eruptions specific to Pregnancy- There is a useful Table
- APS -Diagnosis and management
- Management of Breast cancer in Pregnancy
- Cardiac disease in Pregnancy- Part 1- Congenital
- Cardiac disease in Pregnancy- Part 2- Acquired
- New onset Hypertension in Pregnancy- 2012
- Screening and prevention of Pre Eclampsia- 2015
- Postpartum psychosis – 2013
- Polyhydramnios in singleton pregnancies-2014
- Prenatal Diagnosis & Management of Fetal Infections-make a table on all organisms – Effects/ S&S/Inv/Mx etc- easy to remember.
This list is not exhaustive if I remember more I’ll keep adding them.
A gynaecological list will follow in the next post… Subscribe and stay tuned.